Ink Jet Ceramic Printer Mirtels M103 with High-Precision Alignment System
The М103 is the newest model from a series of printers for photoceramics manufacturing. Mirtels VSS is also a latest-generation printer. The Mirtels М103 is the fastest printer on the market, able to print a 13 х 18 cm (5 x 7 inches) in photo mode in 37 seconds. The Mirtels M103 produces the highest quality prints among ink jet printers. It is also high durable and is easy-to-use.
The Mirtels M103 has a high-precision alignment system that provides high accuracy in full-color prints.
The ceramic printing process is as follows:
- Make sure the desired object can be repeatedly located on the printer table with high precision.
- Use Photoshop to do CMYK color separation. In system CMYK it is received CYAN – dark blue, MAGENTA – red, YELLOW – yellow, BLACK — black.
- Begin with printing the “cyan” layer onto the ceramic object. The jet printer applies a colorless adhesive paint onto the object.
- Ceramic powder paint of dark blue color is put on the desired object. There, where the adhesive paint has been put, the powder sticks. The rests of powder paint will be swept away with a brush.
- Other three layers are printed using the same technology as above.
After printing the full-color image onto the ceramic object, place the object in a muffle furnace where the pigments are fired into the object at a temperature of 800 degrees Celsius. As a result we receive high-precision image with the high resolution.
Jet Ceramic Printer Mirtels М103 with High-Precision Alignment System. Printer Specifications:
|Print area||200 mm х 300 mm (7.9 x 11.8 inches)|
|Printer resolution||4880 х 1200 dpi|
|Ink feed system||Refillable cartridges|
|Printing speed||13 х 18 cm (5 x 7 inches), photo mode – 60 sec|
|Printing direction||Duplex printing with logical search, optimized for text and graphic|
|Printer capacity||220 Volt, 10 W — printing, 1.5 W — waiting mode|
98, 2000, Me, XP, Mac, Vista
|Weight||15 kg (33 lbs)|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature 10-40 degrees Celsius (50-104 degrees F)|
|Guarantee||12 months guarantee with extended service|
- Ceramic paint (four colors: dark blue, red, yellow, black — CMYK)
- Adhesive ink
You can see a video showing part of the technical process.Our company expose ceramic printers and different equipment for photoceramics at international exhibitions