Ink Jet ceramic printer Mirtels M102 with High-Precision Alignment System
Jet printing technology has proven perfect for ceremonial photoceramics. Jet Ceramic Printer Mirtels M102 with High-Precision Alignment System is one of the most attractive choices among photoceramic printers. It possesses a number of advantages such as the large area of the printer 200 mm х 300 mm and the speed of the printer 13 х 18 cm, in photo mode takes only 48 seconds, which, in a combination with its low price, makes this a particularly popular printer.
Jet ceramic printer Mirtels VSS M102 is supplied with a high-precision alignment system that provides hair-splitting accuracy in the alignment of color layers, providing brilliant results
Follow these steps to print an image:
- Fasten the oval or the tablet is on the coordinate table.
- Use Photoshop to perform the necessary color separation. The CMYK mode will produce 4 layers: cyan, magenta, yellow and black.
- First, the cyan is printed. Jet printer Mirtels M102 carries out the print adhesive using colorless (gluing) ink. The object should be covered by a powder paint of dark blue color. The leftover powder is cleared away by a brush.
- After that, the other three layers are printed in the same way. They are also covered by powder paints of corresponding color.
Ink Jet Ceramic Printer Mirtels M102 with High-Precision Alignment System
|Print area||200 mm х 300 mm (7.9 x 11.8 inches)|
|Printer resolution||4880 х 1200 dpi|
|Ink feed system||Refillable cartridges|
|Printing speed||13 х 18 cm (5 x 7 inches), photo mode – 48 sec|
|Printing direction||Duplex printing with logical search, optimized for text and graphic|
|Printer capacity||220 Volt, 10 W — printing, 1.5 W — waiting mode|
98, 2000, Me, XP, Mac, Vista
|Weight||15 kg (33 lbs)|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature 10-40 degrees Celsius (50-104 degrees F)|
|Guarantee||12 months guarantee including extended service|
- Ceramic paint (four colors: dark blue, red, yellow, black — CMYK)
- Adhesive ink
You can see a video, showing part of the technical process.Our company expose ceramic printers and different equipment for photoceramics at international exhibitions